People travelling from many countries, are not required to have a Visitor Visa to come to New Zealand.
For those who come from the countries that do have this requirement, the traveller needs to apply for an entry visa which is called a Visitor Visa.
Once in New Zealand, most visitors or tourists can usually apply to extend their stay, for up to a maximum of 9 months.
An outbound ticket at the end of the nine months stay and
Sufficient funds for the visitor to support themselves during their stay or
a New Zealand resident or citizen is eligible to sponsor the visitor, (this means taking full responsibility for them).
We can assist people to come to New Zealand and / or extend their permit to stay.
Established 21 years ago on the North Shore of Auckland city, NSIS is one of the leaders in the immigration field in
They have a sound reputation as providers of highly personalised service and assistance in all aspects of immigrating and relocating to New Zealand, and especially in residence applications
Our mission and values
- Full commitment to prospective migrants
- Honesty, reliability, security
- Accurate assessment of our clients' chances of gaining Residence in New Zealand, and only accept clients we believe would be successful
- Abide by the Code of Ethics of the NZ Association for Migration& Investment (NZAMI)
- To be your Immigration consultancy of choice